Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Ducks are in a Row!

Just a quick check in to advise everything is on track! 

There were times I wasn't sure I was going to be ok, one day we had Burger King for dinner, but all in all, I stayed pretty much on track. On our Burger King night I had a fabulous steakburger with cheese for my dinner... but this is where I win... I only ordered the burger, I chose not to order fries or onion rings. That (for me) is fantastic. I did have 3 of
my son's fries and 4 of my husband's onion rings... but that is all. Normally I would have a large fry and at least 4 onion rings. Infact, my husband had to throw out about 6 onion rings as he was full. The old me would have "hoovered" them up without another thought.

This is real life compromise, and I am really excited about it. It is showing me that I can make these small but significant changes, maintain control and not feel as though I am sacraficing to the point where I want to chuck the whole thing. I can live with this!


Its always nice to have your ducks lined up, and to share another "feel good" moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment